Arranging A Funeral
We understand the passing of a loved one is never easy. When someone close to us departs, they leave a space that cannot be filled. Whilst fond memories will remain forever, it is the funeral that offers the opportunity to bid farewell in a loving and meaningful way.
We are dedicated to providing a dignified service, comprising care and professionalism. Never compromising on quality or service we offer an unrivalled Fair Price alternative.
Our team of dedicated staff genuinely understand and care about the depth of feeling which surrounds any funeral.
We promise to put you at the heart of all we do – from the first phone call and beyond, we’re here to advise you at every step.
We will help you with
- Arranging the location and timing of the funeral
- Type of service preferred
- Undertaking paperwork and legalities such as registration of deceased
- Transportation on funeral – by hearse, limousine and horse drawn carriage
- Order of Service
- Ordering floral tributes
- Management of charity donations
- Newspaper insertions
- Guidance on funeral costs
- Advice on claiming payment from the Social Fund
- Repatriation of deceased to and from the province
- Liaising with the cemetery, crematorium, clergy and coroner.
Funeral packages from £1450* – Click here for our Coffin Selection
*Does not include external payments